MintKudos for Developers
With MintKudos integrated into a project, you will gain access to helpful APIs which will allow you to:
- Create and claim Kudos natively
- View a wallet's Kudos token(s)
- Add recipient to an existing Kudos
- Airdrop the same token to many owners
- Migrate an existing NFT contract to MintKudos
Additionally, there are some asynchronous operations that allow you to get the transaction hash, Resource ID (returns after blockchain operation is completed), and the status of the Kudos operation (pending, processing, success, and error).
- Tokens API: Enables the ability to obtain or modify token information.
- Wallets API: Enables the ability to return created token information.
- Communities API: Enables the ability to return information about MintKudos communities.
The MintKudos APIs are a great way to integrate MintKudos features into your application.
Without the MintKudos APIs, you would need to write a smart contract from scratch to mint Soulbound NFTs for your community.
Using the MintKudos APIs makes this a much easier process. Our responsive team manages all of this for you under the hood and provides capabilities familiar to most developers.
Additionally, we pay the gas fees for all of our users so that no one in a community has to worry about owning crypto.
The following prerequisites are required in order to acquire an API key:
- 1.Must have an onboarded community. You can fill out this form to get your community added. Additionally, you can check out our Onboarding with the Community feature guide for more information.
- 2.Contact us! After onboarding your community, contact us via the #developers channel in our Discord server. You will need to provide your
communityId, your ETH address or ENS domain, and what you're trying to use the MintKudos API for.
Setup is only a two-step process! Take a look at the processes below to learn more information.
The Setup process includes:
- 1.Obtaining an API key: This is a mandatory step, please follow the instructions listed in the prerequisites section for more information.
- 2.Selecting an environment: Both sandbox and production environments are available. Each environment has the same features, with the only difference being that the sandbox environment is on the testnet. It is important to only use the production environment after finishing the initial testnet integration.
Last modified 4mo ago